Warehouse and Distribution
Since only a few companies in the region could effectively meet our logistic requirements, Medis has developed its' own distribution and packaging system involving import, storage and distribution of drugs, biopharmaceutical agents, medical devices and diagnostics.
Strict and specific conditions for handling, storing and transportation are granted and also confirmed by many local and international goods management standards.
- Medis acquired the license from the Ministry of Health of Slovenia confirming the good storing practice and good transportation practice.
- The Logistic Division manages ordering, import, storing, distribution to hospitals, health centres and wholesale companies as well as reclamation.
- Medis also offers the packaging of drugs to the required secondary packs.
Medis obtained following certified quality management systems:
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice of Medicines)
- GDP (Good Distribution Practice of Medicines)
- ISO 9001:2015 for marketing, sales and distribution of pharmaceutical and medical products
- ISO 9001:2015, including HACCP as required by CAC/RCP 1-1969/2003 for marketing of dietary supplements and foods for special requirements
T: +386 1 589 69 17
F: +386 1 561 21 18
We ensure that our orders are packed and sent according to regulatory and marketing purposes for every market we cover. We strive to prepare only few packagings for all countries which optimizes supply and allows lower cost of goods.
Our goods are delivered on time and in perfect condition, which is also confirmed with highest marks by our annual satisfaction survey sent to our wholesale partners.